Software Architect required. A Software Architect is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a media company based in West London, on an initial six month contract.
The Software Architect must have Video on Demand experience and they will be working on a platform for media distribution globally across web, mobile and TV apps. The Software Architect will work with stakeholders and Product Owners, and the Software Architect will be responsible for designing and documenting practical end to end solutions for the global Video on Demand platform.
The Software Architect must have a background in software development and extensive experience in high and low level software architectures. The Software Architect will be an expert in web and front end technologies, have expert knowledge of REST and have excellent diagraming and documentation skills.
To summarise, the Software Architect must have the following:
- Extensive experience high and low level software architectures
- Background in software development
- Be on top of the latest developments in technology
- Expert in web and front end technologies
- Expert knowledge of REST
- Experience with Video on Demand technology
- Excellent diagraming and documentation skills
It would be nice for the Software Architect to have the following skills:
- Functional programming knowledge
- Reactive design patterns
- Experience working across multiple / remote software teams
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.