Software Architect - Remote (Netherlands based client) - Freelance - 12+ month initial contract
Montash are currently working with a client based in The Hague, Netherlands to secure Software Architects on a freelance basis.
The Role: Software Architects
You will assist the lead architects with the definition of the target architecture and support the adoption of cloud native technologies for data management.
- Containerisation (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures (based on Apache Kafka)
- Java, Spring framework (Security, REST, Spring Boot, IOC)
- CI/CD techniques (Jenkins, Nexus, ArgoCD)
- Test automation approach(BDD)
- Cloud native architectures and cloud providers (Azure and GCP primarily)
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
If you or someone you know would like to hear more about this position please click apply, or send your CV to AidenB@montash.com