Montash are currently working closely with an international pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Software Architect Support to join their current team in Barcelona. You will be reporting to the Product Manager whilst contributing to the improvement of the Architecture processes and working with key stakeholders.
Initially, the new Software Architect Support will be joining the team on a 6 month contract, with possible remote work involved. This position is for an immediate start.
Requirements for the Software Architect Support:
- Experience of coaching and training for people on the job
- Proven track record in creating, documenting and maintaining software architecture
- Ideally based on SEI's Software Architecture understanding and familiar with ISO/IEC 42010: Systems and software engineering - Architecture description
- Understand ISO/IEC 25010: Systems and Software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE) and its use in practice
- Familiar in health care related standards (HL7, ASTM, FHIR, POCT-1A)
Expected tasks of the Software Architect Support:
- Support in planning, definition and high-level design of systems, and exploring of systems alternatives as well as the delivery pipeline
- Definition and allocation of the responsibilities of subsystems and their interfaces, understand deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions within the context of other assets
- Establish critical NFRs (non-functional requirements, also known as quality attributes)
- Participate in PI (program increment) planning, pre- and post-PI planning, system demos, and inspect and adapt events
- Define, explore, and support the implementation of ART (agile release train according to SAFe) enablers to evolve system intent, working directly with agile teams to implement them
- Plan and develop the architectural runway in support of new business features and capabilities
- Support technology/engineering aspects of program Kanbans