Position: Java/AWS Software Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Berlin (1 day remote working)
Duration: 6 Months - extension possible
Currently working with an international company looking to bring in an experienced Software Engineer with extensive experience in the Java ecosystem with experience deploying into the Cloud.
- Responsibility, at a high level, includes application resiliency, availability, reliability and stability.
- Provide contribution to development and enhancement of application features.
- Ensure timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding SLAs
- Collaborate with distributed teams across the company on application design and problem solving
- Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
- Provide leadership in critical production issue resolution
- Identify application performance improvement initiatives and implement the same in consultation with the Service Coordinator and Service Manager
- Work with the IT Manager in process improvement initiatives
- Provide status reports to management
- Strong experience in application development using Java, Spring Framework, Microservices
- Experience with AWS components like Elastic Search, API Gateway, Kinesis Streams, IAM Roles, DynamoDB, S3, SNS, SQS, EC2, Spring Boot, Embedded tomcat, Lambda Functions and deployment with Kubernetes cluster.
- Experience in building RESTful services in Spring Framework
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Design)
- Experience working in a CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) environment
- Should have experience in Requirement Analysis and Effort Estimation, Testing and deploy solutions
- Should be able to work with multiple teams
- Experience with Agile