Position: Senior Developer (Java, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark)
Start Date: ASAP OR January 1st 2020
Location: Frankfurt (remote/home working available)
Duration: 6/12 Months - extension likely
You are at the intersection of data, engineering, and product, and run the strategy and tactics of how we store and process massive amounts of performance metrics and other data we measure from our customer's database servers.
- Develop and implement in Kafka event driven architecture with Spark streaming and Spring boot micro-services.
- Design and development on a Hadoop software ecosystem from the Cloudera Vendor
- Conception and developing test cases in Junit, Selenium and Tosca.
- Collate business requirements
- SOAP and REST with XML/XSD, JSON
- Unit-Testing-Frameworks (e.g. JUnit)
- Design + Build Data Hubs
- Stream processing of the inbound data feeds and the optimisation of performance for data pipelines
- Matching Algorithms
- Design and develop storage containers in event driven architecture
- Fluent English
- Financial Domain Experience
- Design and deploy Azure Cloud pipelines with Kubernetes, Docker and Helm.
- Spring Boot and Microservices
- Fluent German
- Knowledge of HBase
For more info - RyanW@Montash.de