Head of Software Development
£50-60K, plus profit share & benefits package
Midlands, United Kingdom
My client, a European strategic e-commerce company are looking for a Head of Software Development tasked with delivering successful software products to enable my client's customer base to achieve their digital ambitions.
- Software Development Capacity Planning: planning and prioritising the development engineering resources levels to meet client demand and revenue forecasts.
- Software Product Quality Assurance: improving the quality of our software products, whilst also minimising the implementation effort and the number of software defects continuously over time.
- Software Product Infrastructure & Environments: ownership & management of Production, Pre-Production and Test environments.
- Software Product Technical Support: managing teams to provide technical support of the software products.
- 5 plus years of demonstrated software production management success & experience.
- Familiar with software product delivery targets associated with customer revenues, and the translation into measurable financial return.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and bring a strong level of strategy and governance into a start-up environment supporting company mission and team development.
- Analytical, logical and lateral thinking skills.
- Exceptional leadership, management and training skills with a demonstrated ability to manage large teams.
- Experienced internal and external facing communication skills for all levels of stakeholder including senior level management.
- Comfortable with Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
- Experience of third party and offshore team management.
Please apply for the position to be considered for selection and interview.
software development/software development manager/head of software development/software manager