Software Engineer- London- Permanent
Overview: Montash is working with an industry leader in its field who through its continued growth in their organisation are looking to hire a Software Engineer to work with the Enterprise Architecture team. This role would be ideal for someone with 6 months to 2 years' experience who wants to gain a broad experience of IT under the guidance of a high performing EA function supporting them delivering their strategy.
The role would suit someone with a broad range interest in technology rather than "hardcore" development.
You will be based in their Canary Wharf office with the opportunity to work from home at least one day a week.
- Integrations between systems and Applications need to be initially developed, configured, maintained and then supported continuously
- Maintain, support and implement enterprise architecture processes
- The process will require integration and automation across different repositories and systems to ensure a good user experience and a process that is effective
- Evaluate new tech through examination and research
- Experimenting or researching with new technology to then implementing a "proof-of-concept" integration with a start-up or alternatively a third-party
- Visualise, analyse and manipulate data
- Collect and combine data from different sources, working with a data lake, and using different data manipulation and visualisation methods
- A computer science degree or other computer related degree from university (mandatory)
- Experience scripting in Ruby or Python or an alternative (mandatory)
- Development automation including for code management, testing and integration using tools like: Casewise Evolve and ServiceNow
- Creating and expressing architecture or software design using diagrams (advantageous)
- Data reporting, manipulation and analysis (advantageous)
Package- Salary: Up to £45,000 with remote working offered
Location: London (Canary Wharf)
Languages: Fluent in English (Verbal and Written)
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and he will contact you directly.