Software Engineer - Front Office required. A Software Engineer - Front Office is required by Montash's client, who are a leading investment bank in London, on a 12 month contract.
The Software Engineer - Front Office will have experience in supporting a trading platform in a live production environment with strong development skills. The Software Engineer - Front Office will have strong knowledge of Linux, experience with Python and ideally C++.
The Software Engineer - Front Office will provide support and development for automated trading applications. The focus of the role is on versatility and adaptability and a key requirement is the high level of responsiveness to production.
The Software Engineer - Front Office will be involved in support (this accounts for about 10% of the role).
- Ensuring trading systems are up and running at all times
- Managing the configuration of applications and infrastructure
- Developing the tools that help ensure systems are reliable and efficient
- Rationalise and enhance the platform reliability
- Liaise with MO / BO teams, network, systems, DMA
The Software Engineer - Front Office will be involved in Development (this accounts for about 90% of the role).
- Work with traders/research on the requirements and development of new features/applications
- Maintain and enhance existing applications
The Software Engineer - Front Office must have the following:
- Strong knowledge of Linux (including development/debugging, scripting, and networking)
- Good knowledge and experience of Python scripting
- Good understanding of C++ code is s plus.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.