My client a global E-commerce company are currently looking for a Solution Architect to join their established team.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of compelling cloud-based solutions to leapfrog my clients capabilities.
This highly capable member of the team will work closely with the other architects, the business stakeholders and the delivery teams, and may also be asked to take on additional line management responsibility of other Solution Architects.
- Produce high quality, comprehensive Solution Blueprint materials demonstrating a balance of different functional & non-functional drivers and requirements, effective understanding of solution risk, and alignment to broader IT strategy and standards.
- Provide architectural guidance to third party vendors / development teams to assure the delivered solution realises the design.
- Work as part of the core Solution Architecture team to evolve and continuously improve ways of working, templates, engagement with other teams and so forth
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience of designing/implementing solutions, including (desirable):
- Large, multi-technology, multi-vendor solutions
- eCommerce platforms (ideally Hybris)
- Process orchestration
- Experience of End to end Big Data oriented projects - inception to go-live
- Experience of Customer and Marketing oriented projects - inception to go-live
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect for large scale data solutions leveraging Big Data technology
- Integration with third party service provider APIs
- Experience of SOA, API Design and distributed architectures.
- Be confident in presenting solution architecture and strategy to both and IT and business audiences
If you are interested in the above, please apply now.