Solution Architect required. A Solution Architect is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading e-commerce company, based in Luton on an initial three month contract.
The Solution Architect will be working on a next generation project with focus on data application and algorithms, i.e. how data is moving etc. We need a true Solution Architect - a strong Solutioning person that has AWS knowledge (essential) as everything the client are doing is in AWS with Java, Oracle database with PL/SQL being moved into the cloud with Snowflake.
Key skills for this role are:
- Integration related slant or recent project experience would help
- Agile - project is very agile centric with Architects and Developers working in an agile forum.
You will be involved in:
- Solutions design
- Creating user stories
- Problems resolution
- Some hands on troubleshooting
- Collaboration with other architects
- And will have a view of how the Dev Ops team would approach
The team consists of a Lead Architect, three Architects, a SCRUM team with a focus on developing and a Data Scientist with key Stakeholders being the Principle Architect, Delivery Leads and Developers in the main.
We are ideally looking at a start of 1-2 weeks max only. Please apply immediately if you are a good fit.