Montash have been engaged by a leading Manufacturing Client to Source a Solution Architect for an initial 6 month programme of work.
The role is based in the Midlands, with some occasional travel to Kent and London.
The client are embarking on a significant programme to leverage their existing systems and strip out legacy systems and replace with Sysco tools. Programme is signed of as a 15-18 month undertaking and this role sees a contractor able to come in at initial stages to get involved in integration into a pilot site with a view to extending to focus on the wider deployment to UK sites. Pilot site will be based in the outer M25 but the project office will be centralised in the midlands area so would suit someone based that way who able to spend 70-80% of their time Midlands based with occasional travel to meetings in Kent, London etc.
The client is looking for a heavy hitting individual who may be an Enterprise/Solution hybrid potentially but more leant to the Solution side (as they have Enterprise resource). This is a key role so he is looking for someone who is able to present solutionable options end to end, who has a the ability to make recommendations, and will put forward scenarios and solutions. The client are looking for someone who will present pro's and con's of solutions but when pushed will not sit on the fence and will have a definite opinion on best route forward. Most of the solutioning will be in the cloud space so whilst the vehicle fleet and WMS would be great.
Skills all essential:
- Assist in the end to end solution to ensure all hangs together
- Understand integration / technology integration's generally
- Experience of being a lead Solution Architect on a multi million pound technology programme of work - any similar systems integration - including systems integration generally
- Experience in the design and implementation of cloud technologies, AWS, Azure etc
- Experienced with significant integration's in a complex environment - to include integration tools - Mulesoft, App Comms, SAP Pi
- Able to work collaboratively
- Engaged and involved
- Able to make recommendations and back these up
- Experience of working with SAP ECC6
- Strong shaping, scoping, planning and delivery
- Able to steer ship from a higher level, strong integration, delivery and Stakeholder management skills
- Third party liaison
- Experienced leading a warehouse management system design - to include integration
- Understanding of vehicle fleet technologies