Solution Architect needed. A leading IT company are in need of a Solution Architect to start ASAP on a 2 month (with possibility of extension) in Exeter.
As the Solution Architect, you will be working with key stakeholders and establish the vision by aligning capability uplift with strategy, with particular reference to the IT Modernisation and Digital Transformation Programmes. You will also be responsible for defining the baseline (as-is) and target (to-be) business, information and technology architectures.
As the Solutions Architect you will be responsible for:
- Developing architectural blueprints, road maps, policies, principles, standards, patterns and other artefacts
- Identify and prioritise high-level work packages, risks and dependencies to support the migration plan for high-level solution designs.
- Lead on the delivery of high-level designs that define business, information and technology architectures to support the business requirements, governance framework and technology road maps.
- Lead on the identification of the gaps between baseline and target architectures and exploit opportunities by establishing a solution in line with Enterprise Architecture governance.
- Work closely with the Solution Delivery and Service Management teams, leading on the architectural input to high-level work-packages, risks and dependencies in relation to project and migration plans.
- Overseeing low-level design and implementation to ensure continued compliance with architecture governance an the high-level design.
- Provide implementation governance by reviewing Solution Design document (low level design) and ensuring implementation aligns with agreed design.
- Lead on the identification and risk assessment of opportunities and issues with the proposed technical and solutions architecture including duplication, under-utilisation, technical debt and inform requirements.
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.