Montash have been engaged by a leading wholesalers ti source a Solution Architect with experience on an Avaya AACC upgrade for an initial 4 - 6 week contract. You can be based in either Ashford or Orpington in Kent and will require travel to other contact centres.
The client are looking for a Solution Architect with experience on an Avaya AACC upgrade from version 6 to 7 (as well as WFO version 12 to 15 experience) to support with the design of the Avaya solution within the client's data centres. Demonstrable experience of building topography and architectural diagrams etc.
Background: Avaya is already in use within the contact centre however it is now 2 years in and the original implementors of the product have since left the business and the product is coming to the end of it's supported life. Therefore the client are implementing a like for like solution (Tamworth/Glasgow) which will be migrated into the data centre or to a cloud based solution.
The solution is an IT led initiative however business Stakeholders oversee the contract centres therefore the client need a Solution Architect with exceptional business Stakeholder management and communication skills.
Product is provided by Avaya via BT - definition validation of the design and how it interacts with the client's estates therefore role will involve managing multiple third parties - Avaya, BT, Cap Gemini.
Ideally someone who has also had experience in a data centre migration would be useful.
- Along with culture - change not easily embraced
- Accomplished Solution Architect with experience of building topography/architectural designs/diagrams
- Avaya AACC upgrade from version 6 to 7 project experience
- Avaya Workforce Optimization version 12 to 15 experience from a project perspective
- Third party liaison
- Exceptionally organised
- Structured - but not too regimented by structure (anyone regimented in Agile would not fit well but someone who works to process and structure can aid project)
- Contact centre applications
- Data centre migration projects experience
- Cloud good to have for future landscape
- Ex user of Avaya would be very helpful as a view on comms/training and go live operational detail would be really beneficial