Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 Company for an initial three month contract based in Luton.
The role will be working on a data application and associated algorithms project. The client are looking for a Solution Architect with a focus on integration, who has recent experience in general data related projects
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- Delivering solutions for travel, hospitality retail or corporate services platforms.
- Defining solution architecture for an agile development organisation.
- You will have a come from an application development background in early career and excel in Data centric applications.
- Extensive understanding of Structured and Unstructured Databases, Data Warehouse concepts and Data Integration knowledge.
- Application architecture approaches such as API, Micro Service, Event Driven Architecture, Data-Driven Architecture, N-Tier Applications, Java Application Architecture (JEE & Spring) and Web Service.
- Broad selection of application and infrastructure technologies.
- Multiple integration approaches and their application in a highly complex heterogeneous environment including SOA, Message Orientated Middleware and API approaches.
- Understanding of security requirements and the approaches to ensure they are addressed during design.
- Understanding of the techniques and approaches required to design applications for service.
- The architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design.
- Architecting applications for cloud.
- Amazon Web Services technologies such as Redshift, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, Elastic Cache, Elastic Search, Amazon MQ / SQS, SNS, Kinesis, QuickSight, Athena.
- Knowledge and capability of Devops and CI/CD process design
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.