A Solution Architect is required by Montash's global financial services client based in London, who will play a key role in the delivery of omni-channel banking solutions across several high-profile digital transformation programmes.
As part of their development team, the Solution Architect will be required to design, deliver, and document multi-platform digital architectures and solutions, providing deep technical insight into the definition of enterprise systems, security, deployment, scalability, and performance.
The Solution Architect must have an extensive background in DevOps with a proven track-record helping clients to implement CI / CD pipelines and testing strategies that meet the criteria of defined non-functional requirements.
To summarise, the Solution Architect will have experience of the following:
- Enterprise Java platforms
- Spring, Maven and Jenkins
- Demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- MicroServices Architecture
- DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous deployment (CI / CD)
- Broad knowledge of infrastructure components, application servers, databases, and load balancers
- Deploying web applications in a highly available and scalable environment
- Experience with enterprise Portal and Web Content Management
- Server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, HyperV, and / or VMWare
- Integration Platforms, and API Gateways
Alongside unrivalled technical expertise, you will be a strong communicator, as equally comfortable leading technical workshops and meetings with external customers, as you are with working closely with technical team members and internal stakeholders.
It would also be highly desirable that you have a solid understanding of working in international organisations and be open to some travel in Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, so please get in touch with you most recent CV if you would like to know more.