Montash have been engaged by a B2B Financial Services Client to source a Solution Architect with Financal Services Experience for a 3 month contract based in The City. The role will include some travel to Brentwood, Essex for meetings. You must be prepared to do this on a weekly basis if required.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for assisting in the build of a new platform for the bank, within the Commercial Mortgages team.
The current commercial mortgage platform is 15 years old, they are now looking to replace this with modern technology and frameworks. Their platforms are based on an MS Stack. This is a greenfield project and will involve some migration. They have done the discovey phase with a third party, but want to do the planning phase with the hired Solution Architect.
Ideally you will have had experience with architecting and designing mortgage platforms or similar. You will also have experience in the following:
- Systems Integration
- Migration experience
- Decommissioning of Systems
- Experience with workin with COTS and Bespoke Solutions
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Exposure to CRM Systems
- Experience in both waterfall and agile environments
- Microservices , ESB Architecture
- MS background
Nice to Have
- Master Data Management
Key Role Responsibilities
- Design solution architectures against initiative scope
- Contribute to the assessment of vendors and build options as appropriate
- Review and elaborate initiative scope
- Ensures key principal risks are assessed and monitored, managed and controlled effectively aligned to the banks risk appetite
- Responsible for ensuring IT & Change governance is followed
- Ensure the adherence to IT security policies
- Be open and cooperative with the FCA, PRA and other regulators;