Solution Architect - Oracle / Solaris required. A Solution Architect who has strong database skills with Oracle, as well as experience migrating applications to the cloud, is required by Montash's client on an initial three month (good possibility of extension) contract in Coventry.
The Solution Architect - Oracle / Solaris will have the following skills/experience:
- Sound Technical skills on Oracle DB and Solaris Platforms
- Experience in migrations to private cloud
- Sound understanding of the complete architecture (infrastructure in depth and application on a high-level) of enterprise applications covering web, presentation, authentication, application and DB layers.
- Good understanding on non-functional requirements such as HA, DR, Backup and recovery.
- Good understanding of shared infrastructure components such as Batch Scheduling, Storage, Integration layers for information exchange.
- Skills to coordinate and lead in depth analysis of application request flows among the tiers, latency and performance features.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Understanding on effort estimation and commercials.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.