System Engineer - Contract (long term project scope) - Ede, Netherlands - ASAP
Job Position: System Engineer
Location: Ede, Netherlands
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Contract (long term project scope)
Possible 1 day a week remote working
Montash have been engaged with a global client in Ede, who are seeking a System Engineer to join their vibrant team to support in the implementations and migrations of their innovative cloud-based solutions. Your main role will be installing, configuring and managing their web applications.
We are looking for a System Engineer who likes to work collaboratively in a team to bring forth the company's innovative vision. Using cutting edge technology and making use of the latest tools, you will be a creative and solution driven person. You will use your expertise in Cloud Computing, Operations and Configuration Management to support breakthrough innovations.
This is a chance to be a part of an already established and fast-growing business delivering cutting edge technologies. You will be welcomed into a multi-cultural work environment where support in career development is offered.
- 4 + years experience in relevant positions like System Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Database Administrator…
- Strong Microsoft Windows and SQL Server knowledge
- Experienced with installation and configuration management of applications
- Ambitious and keen to learn
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Dutch Speaking (preferable)
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
Please send me your most recent CV and availability to start a new project.
System Engineer - Contract (long term project scope) - Eindhoven, Netherlands - ASAP