Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 100 Company to source a Systems Analyst for an initial 3 month contract starting on 7th or 14th January.
The Role is working on a programme of work to undertake impact assessment of systems and interfaces from a GDPR perspective, each market is taking care of their own impact assessment therefore this role is to focus on the UK&I business. The role will entail working with systems owners to understand allocated interfaces for assessment. The Systems Analyst will have 5-10 key parameters to assess against certain criteria and will work with Solution Architects and BA's to follow the standard project route for any highlighted risks and process moving forwards.
- Assessing GDPR impacts
- Feed findings to SA's and complete risk assessment and follow process for recommendation changes/amendments
- Work with project team re systems to be looked at -will be allocated proably 2-3 interfaces to look at the impact for
- Ensure a strong understanding of interface specifications - work with systems owners to understand assessing 5-10 key parameters ie:
- Customer data
- Who is data accessible to
- How sensitive?
- Data slowing systems?
- Store safe, security impact, encryption etc
- Documentation and reporting
Piece is a very big exercise which this person will be picking up half way through with some handover (taking over from a permanent resource)
Being able to assimilate the bigger picture understanding quickly
Resistance - ensuring key goals and reasoning are conveyed - adapting comms style to audience
- Strong Systems Analyst with a strong technical understanding
- CRM systems experience - the client have SAP, PEGA and TIBCO interface layer (not looking for someone with Tibco as such however)
- XML - able to read XML files a big plus
- Integration experience - good all round integration exposure and integration patterns etc
- GDPR - some previous GDPR knowledge/experience or at least strong CRM bias
- Able to delve, ask questions, face off with business
- Really good communications skills and relationship building skills- able to convey reasons for requests and be able to probe to get full understanding of interface
- Reasoning skills