Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 Retailer based in Luton to source a Systems Analyst for a 6 month contract starting in January.
The role is working on a large programme of work, incorporating the integration of the UK and Nordics Systems into 1 platform. The Systems Analyst role will be based around transitioning the project status into BAU state and ensuring all parameters to facilitate are in place.
Therefore the reousrce is not a Systems Analyst in the true sense, as although a technical grasp IS needed, the role is heavily involved in project status meetings, meeting outputs, go live admin, monitoring, ensuring indicent process is defined and ensuring the call flow, when incidents are raised. You will also be required to work on documentation of training and handover documents.
Systems are based on web/cloud at the front end, with various middleware, integrating with messaging, CRM and Third Party Systems.
- Working closely with the Transition Manager and Apps Support teams both UK and Nordics and representing the teams in progressing to BAU status
- Ensuring Target operating Models are in place
- Call flow definition - ie for incidents and issues and escalations
- Trouble shooting gaps in BAU process
- Producing swim lane diagrams and process models
- Attending meetings re project progress, milestone and status updates
- Interface with Service Delivery teams
- Producing training and support/handover documents - knowledge transfer to others
- Early Life Support activities (Incident / Requests, warranty activities, defect management)
- Service reporting (availability, success/failure of data feeds) post go-live during ELS
- Working with Nordics during ELS to fine tune BAU ways of working with counter parts and iron out process / technical troubleshooting issues / gaps
- Review, agree and support the accelerate releases into pre-production and production
- Review, agree and support the accelerate schedule changes into pre-production and production
- Systems Analyst technical type background
- Proven background in the more admin related areas of this role - process flows, swim lanes, milestone and status project updates, training documentation,. Operating models, defining processes
- Able to produce operating instructions, articulate instructions, training materials
- Abler to quickly grasp how the different platforms hang together
- Really good communication skills - able to understand who are the right people to progress with and able to influence and drive
- Articulate - able to undertake knowledge and skills transfer both in written form and face to face.
- Ideally travel or relevant background ie train, hotels, concert, ticket booking type ecommerce retail background