Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 Company to source a Systems Analyst with experience in Application Support and Documentation.
The successful analyst will be working on a large Programme which is integrating UK and Nordics systems into one platform. The role is is generally to transition from project status into BAU state and ensure all parameters to facilitate are in place. Therefore this resource is not a Systems Analyst in the true sense; as whilst they need someone with a technical grasp, the role is heavily involved in project status meetings, meeting outputs, go live admin, monitoring, ensuring incident process is defined, ensuing the call flow when incidents are raise, documenting training and handover documents.
The systems are based on web/cloud at the front end with various middleware and also integrates with messaging, CRM and third party systems. Whilst this resource will be able to understand the technical solutions quickly they are not looking particularly for an expert in any of the specific technologies.
- Working closely with the Transition Manager and Apps Support teams both UK and Nordics and representing the teams in progressing to BAU status
- Ensuring Target operating Models are in place
- Call flow definition - ie for incidents and issues and escalations
- Trouble shooting gaps in BAU process
- Producing swim lane diagrams and process models
- Attending meetings re project progress, milestone and status updates
- Interface with Service Delivery teams
- Producing training and support/handover documents - knowledge transfer to others
- Plus the other key duties within the enclosed
- Systems Analyst technical type background
- Proven background in the more admin related areas of this role - process flows, swim lanes, milestone and status project updates, training documentation,. Operating models, defining processes
- Able to produce operating instructions, articulate instructions, training materials
- Abler to quickly grasp how the different platforms hang together
- Really good communication skills - able to understand who are the right people to progress with and able to influence and drive
- Articulate - able to undertake knowledge and skills transfer both in written form and face to face.
- Lot of work already done on this piece, challenge is to get up to speed quickly and understand who's who
- Ideally travel or relevant background ie train, hotels, concert, ticket booking type ecommerce retail background