Technical Architect needed. A leading Financial Services company is in need of a Technical Architect to start ASAP on a 3 month contract (with likelihood of extension) in Coventry.
The Technical Architect will be able to set implementation strategy for migration into the target environments, as well as able to lead problem solving/design decisions on complex application migration issues.
The Technical Architect will also be able to communicate complex technical issues into customer's architecture and management tiers and achieve risk-based decisions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivery focused solutions architect, able to lead on troubleshooting issues with infrastructure implementation and application migration.
- Act as a design authority for the e2e hybrid cloud solution.
- Network specialisation but with general DC infrastructure familiarity.
- Experience of some of the following technologies required:
- Hybrid cloud migration.
- Cisco ACI
- Cisco UCS
- Cisco Firepower
- General WAN/BGP
- IBM FS9k storage
- AWS foundational hosting and networking
- AWS advanced networking
Please apply ASAP if you fit the role.