My client a global E-commerce company are currently looking for a commercially savvy Technical Architect who specialises in BIG Data to join their established team.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of high-quality, innovative and like-minded people, who are driving the development of compelling cloud-based solutions to acquire my client's capabilities. This highly capable member of the team will play a significant role in following the best practises of big data. You would work closely with other engineers and architects.
- Extensive experience in a Unix environment with comfortability with shell scripting.
- Proven experience with a range of cloud based big data technologies such as Spark, Python, Hive, Impala, Kudu, Python, Flume and Oozie.
- Excellent leadership skills including stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of analysis and development techniques e.g. Scrum, Agile and Waterfall
- Efficient data modelling experience from conceptual to logical models.
- Compensation ranges from £60,000-£80,000 plus a great bonus and exciting benefits.
If you are interested in the above, please get in touch.