Technical Architect (AWS) - Liege, Belgium - French speaking - Freelance/Contract
Montash are currently working with a client based in Liege, Belgium to secure an AWS Technical Architect on a freelance basis.
The Role: Technical Architect (AWS)
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- VPC, EC2, ELB, S 3, Cloudwatch, Autoscaling,
- Developments in bash, python, and SQL,
- Monitoring and reporting tools (Datadog, Logentries , AWS Cloudwatch)
- Microservices architecture and orchestration tools (Docker / Rancher, AWS ECS)
- Administration of Linux systems (Ubuntu, CentOS, AWS Linux)
- Datawarehousing skills (AWS Redshift)
- Big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, kafka , Elasticsearch , mongodb , AWS EMR, AWS kinesis , AWS Elasticsearch , AWS DynamoDB )
- French & English language is a must
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
If you or someone you know would like to hear more about this position please click apply, or send your CV to AidenB@montash.com