Technical Data Manager required. A Technical Data Manager is required by Montash's client, a leading technology company, based in London on an initial six month contract.
The Technical Data Manager must have NPPV 3 clearance (SC Clearance as a minimum), will need to be available to start on 1 April and will have the following skills/experience:
- Hands on experience of working on a Web content management system (CMS) in a technical capacity ideally in a data management role
- Experience of managing data and making content changes
- Experience of working with a 3rd party to identify technical fixes, code enhancements or content changes
- Experience of carrying out testing and UAT activities
- ITIL experience of Incident, Problem Release and Change Management
- Working with departments on obtaining clear government policy information
- Excellent communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with members of the public, forces and senior management
- Ideally experience of dealing with FOI requests
- Experience of using collaboration tools such as Basecamp or Trello desirable
- Must be NPPV 3 cleared - may be able to get a vetting exemption if SC cleared
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.