Montash have been engaged by a leading consultancy to source a Java Technical Lead/Lead Java Developer for a 6 month contract based in London. This is working for a Public Sector Client, on the implementation of a Core Case Data Admin Web console for Case Data Management.
As a Java Technical Lead you will work within the agile project delivery teams, ensuring that the developers design and implement the application in accordance with appropriate architectural and technical practices.
Ideal candidate is enthusiastic about writing modern, clean Java, and is knowledgeable about trends and practices for the full stack. The ideal candidate is likely knowledgeable/experienced in multiple programming paradigms, such as functional or logical programming, and is likely to have experience of multiple languages. This role involves hands on coding
- Work within Agile delivery team as representative of Technical Architecture
- Work with developers to ensure good design practices are followed and are compatible with overall architecture.
- Answer developer questions, mentor and coach developers as required
- Lead technical development spikes, including coding ahead of team as needed, to prove out new technologies, products or design patterns.
- Work with Business Analysts to scope user stories and define acceptance criteria.
Nice to Have