Position: Technical Lead
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Until end of the year (extension highly likely)
As a Technical Lead you will play a critical role in developing and maintaining platform level technology strategy, providing strategic and architectural guidance and influence the development.
- Technical background in either Software Development OR Architecture.
- Inspire and create urgency on sprint deliveries.
- Communicate clearly to the team and Product owners.
- Partner with product owners and lead the scrum team from the front.
- Mentors the development team and provides guidance that aligns with enterprise patterns and standards.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Understand, advocate and augment the platform principles, guidelines and standards.
- Analyse the business-IT environment (run, grow and transform the business) to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement (systems of record, differentiation and innovation).
- Participate in all relevant governance activities.
- Assist with the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Align the solutions with the platform strategy.
- Document all application / system design and analysis work.
- Advocate for agile (SAFE) practices to increase delivery agility.
- Assist with the talent acquisition process by performing candidate screening for key technical roles.
- Ensure code quality.
- Assist with introduction of new technologies by implementing Proofs of Concepts (PoC).
- Drive for 100% CI/CD enablement.
For more info contact RyanW@Montash.de