Technical Service Manager required. A Technical Service Manager is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, on an initial three month contract in London (remote initially).
The most important skill for this role is Oracle, and I have included other details for the Technical Service Manager.
The Technical Service Manager will have the following experience:
- IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL)
- Working effectively in a multi supplier outsourced environment and managing third party suppliers.
- Customer relationship management and customer focused service delivery.
- Experience of working within a public sector environment.
- 5+ years of hands on IT experience in either service management or technical change with a broad understanding of both.
- Architectural experience with technical oversight of multiple technologies and complex system to system interfaces.
The Technical Service Manager will have the following knowledge:
- Working knowledge of managing and evolving business critical applications and services.
- Understanding of Applications Lifecycle Management.
- Broad understanding of ERP applications, preferably Oracle E-Business suite.
- Broad understanding of multiple ERP modules and the integration between them.
- Working knowledge of back office support systems and the integration between them.
- Understanding of managing services delivered through external service providers and working within an outsource environment particularly from a technology perspective.
- Knowledge of the business services supported by the outsourced applications and the operational impact of non-availability.
- Knowledge of standard IT architectural practices
- Understanding of key business stakeholders and their different perspectives.
- Understanding of IT service management
- Understanding of IT change & release management practices
The Technical Service Manager will have the following skills:
- Excellent customer relationship management.
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier service management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and achieving results by influencing others.
- Ability to use specialist knowledge of business and applications (specifically ERP) to provide support and also to challenge users, suppliers and colleagues.
- Commercially astute problem solver, with the ability to quickly get to the heart of a problem and propose effective and efficient solutions.
- Ability to develop plans and roadmaps for changes, gathering stakeholder agreement and progressing through to delivery in line with the organisation's standards and methods.
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.