Montash have been engaged by a leading UK Consultancy to source a Test Analyst for a leading consultancy based in Bristol. SC Clearance is required.
The client are curretly replacing their PeopleSoft system with a new HR system. The solution being adopted is called MyHR and will be based on the Oracle HCM Cloud. MyHR will be used for circa 50,000 staff. The MyHR functionality will cover Core HR, Absence Management, Talent, Performance, Learning, Casework (HR Helpdesk) and Deployment (PJRM) modules.
You will be required to work individually and collaboratively with others in the test team and business functions, reporting progress to the Test Manager. Home working is not possible.
- Create and finalise Test Scriptsfrompre-written Test Scenarios for the following modules;
- Core HR
- Talent and Performance
- Create and finalise Test Scenarios and Test Scripts for Non-Functional Testing
- Assist in the preparation of Systems Integration Testing
- Assist in the preparation of User Acceptance Testing
- Assist in the preparation of Payroll Comparison Testing
- Carry out Systems and Integration Testing
- Carry out E2E UAT Testing
- Carry out NFT evidencing
- Carry out PCT
- Create and Execute Accessibility tasks
- Write Test Scenarios and Scripts
- Assist in the execution of Test Scripts alongside the Disability Network
- Assist the Test Lead with collating test results for reporting purposes