Test Engineer (Oracle) - 12 Month Contract - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Montash are working with a globally recognised Financial Services client situated in Amsterdam, to secure a Test Engineer with extensive experience with the Oracle E-Business Suite.
The Role: Test Engineer (Oracle)
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer, who is a dynamic individual with first-rate end to end testing and analysis skills and financial services experience, in particularly working with Oracle.
Experience and expertise required:
- Background in software integration and system testing
- Strong Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Problem Solving Skills
- Testing Oracle financials
- ISTQB Certified or T-Map
- Automate Functional Testing (UFT)
- Jira + Confluence
- Agile/Scrum & DevOps
- Works independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Reviewing test environments configuration and processes, to simplify continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards
- Defining and executing test strategies and scripts
- Develop and execute manual and automated testing plans, for software applications to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality standards
- Take park in on-going collaboration regarding best practices and strategies
With strong technical capabilities, you must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to be based near Amsterdam, you will be required on site for 4/5 days per week. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, a fantastic company client to have on your CV.