Tester required. A Tester is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading media organization in West London, on a six month contract.
This is a junior role and the Tester will be working on a new state of the art VoD & Linear Video Streaming platform setting new standards for media distribution globally across web, mobile and TV apps. The Tester will be working alongside two very experienced Testers so we need someone who wants to learn (it would suit someone with 2-3 years test experience).
The Tester will have the following skills:
- Manual test experience for web and mobile apps testing
- Hands on cross browser/OS test experience
- Hands on test preparation, test artefacts management in fast pace Agile environment
- Proficient in JIRA / other bug management tools
- Proficient in TestRail / other test management tools
- Experience in running regression and smoke tests
- Understanding of Agile / Kanban
- Critical thinking abilities and problem solving aptitude
- Ability to coordinate with third party vendors
It would be nice for the Tester to have the following skills:
- Experience of API testing using SOAP UI, POSTMAN etc
- Experience of using Proxy tools - Charles, Wireshark etc.
- Experience with connected devices specific testing.
- Understanding of Advert ingestion.
- Understanding of VOD and OTT technologies.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.