Threat & Vulnerability Analyst needed. My client, a leading technology company is in need of a Threat & Vulnerability Analyst to start ASAP on a 6 month remote contract
What You'll Do
- Manage the Change Request initiation process daily to support continuous vulnerability scanning (including PCI environments).
- Continuously improve the vulnerability risk assessment and remediation processes.
- Provide support to security operations team during Investigations.
- Follow up on identified vulnerabilities and ensure the recommendations for remediation are followed in line with the company SLA's.
- Deliver on demand evidence to auditors on scanned assets and remediation status.
- Proactively identify and assess emerging threats with Threat Intelligence and Incident Response Teams.
What You'll Bring
- Proactive approach, a can-do attitude and work well within a team.
- Experience in using vulnerability scanning solutions (e.g. Tenable, Nexpose, Qualys) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of application and system vulnerabilities and exposures - Understanding of Vulnerability Management process
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) is desirable (not essential)
- Experience with Elasticsearch, ServiceNow is desirable
- Knowledge of Linux, Mac, Windows and cloud environments, and a go-to scripting language like Python or PowerShell etc is desirable (not essential)
If you fit the role, please apply immediately.