Montash have been engaged by a Leading UK Consultancy to source a number of Tibco Support Analysts, starting in June, with a preferable location of Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Due to the current situation they will consider other locations but there must be an awareness that the customer is based in Northern Ireland if/when restrictions are lifted they may be required on site.
There are multiple roles at various levels - junior to senior- rates will reflect this.
Reporting to the Application Services Team Leader, the successful candidate/s will be responsible for developing & supporting IT applications for a client based in Northern Ireland.
Duties & Responsibilities
Ensure timely delivery of all assigned work packages:-
As agreed with Team Leader;
In accordance with underlying Service Level Agreements (SLA's);
In compliance with company quality standards.
Develop, test and implement software fixes for reported defects;
Develop, test and implement application enhancements that fully meet customer requirements;
Where applicable, work with 3rd party suppliers to investigate and resolve reported defects;
Maintain Development / Test, Production and Disaster Recovery Environments;
Respond to customer queries & FAQ's;
Provide advice & guidance to customers on the day to day running of their respective systems;
Develop good working relationships with customers, other team members and 3rd party suppliers;
Provide out-of-hours support on a rota basis
Essential Knowledge and Experience
Minimum 1 yrs experience of one or more of the following TIBCO products:
- ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks
- Enterprise Message Service;
* Knowledge / experience in the development and support of business applications using the following technologies: -
o SQL (Oracle);
o XML / XSLT;
* Clear evidence of analysis and design activities undertaken in a project and / or support environment;
* Proven ability / previous experience working in a software development / support role.
Desired Knowledge and Experience
* Knowledge / experience of TIBCO Hawk & Rendezvous.
* Knowledge / experience of automated testing tools.
* Demonstrate an understanding of the key principles underpinning a B2B application;
* Demonstrate an understanding of the key principles behind delivery of a managed service;
* In depth technical knowledge of a range of software development technologies, application development languages, database environments & business systems
Security Clearance / CRB Clearance will be required for the successful candidates(s).
All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK. Documentary proof will be requested at interview