Trade Development Support Consultant required to join a leading investment bank in London on a 12 month contract.
You will be required to provide support and development for automated trading applications. The focus of the role is on versatility and adaptability and a key requirement is the high level of responsiveness to production.
The role is split into two:
- Work with traders/research on the requirements and development of new features/applications
- Maintain and enhance existing applications
- Ensure trading systems are up and running at all times
- Manage the configuration of applications and infrastructure
- Develop tools that help ensure systems are reliable and efficient
- Rationalise and enhance the platform reliability
- Liaise with MO / BO teams, network, systems, DMA
- Strong knowledge of Linux (including development/debugging, scripting, and networking)
- Good knowledge and experience of Python scripting
- Good understanding of C++ code is s plus.
- Experience in supporting a trading platform in a live production environment
- Experience in working under pressure of a production environment
- Fluent in French highly recommended
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.