ontash are a specialist sourcing business operating globally in IT markets.
Montash was born in 2004. After spending many years learning the market, Andy (CEO) started Montash from scratch with no investment but the money he had saved over the years from working in the industry. It has grown through passion, people, process and proposition. In 2016 it was re-born through a new MD and leadership team who wanted to reinvent what we stand for and how we operate globally. This has seen large growth internationally largely attributed to the people who work here. We believe that by consistently hiring and developing people and growing their careers, we develop some of the brightest and committed individuals there are. It is rare in most businesses to have a completely transparent and committed leadership structure that still empowers and develops to become the best they can be.
About the job
Your job as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be to build networks with Customers whether that is Candidates and or Companies. You will do this through a variety of channels, whether that is social, face to face or by phone.
Your job will also be to work with a blend of existing accounts and also developing new relationships so if you're the kind of person that doesn't like building relationships from scratch then this isn't the job for you. In order to build these, you will have to make cold calls using business development techniques to get through to the main stakeholders that are going to give you the vacancies you need.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you are in complete control of the end-to-end cycle of the recruitment lifecycle from taking requirements from Customers to identifying and coaching Candidates through the process.
What skills are needed for the job?
Unfortunately, there is no exact science to what we do. There are core personal attributes that definitely help you along the way and with our in-depth training and coaching, Montash can help you reach your potential. Some of the basic attributes that we look for:
* A passion for IT and/or Service. Our version of sales is much more focused around our service offering to our partners.
* Strong Customer Service skills and understand the value of building long term relationships.
* Proven experience of achieving targets, ideally in a sales environment however not imperative.
Salary and benefits
We pay a very competitive base salary as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant which has uncapped commission with no thresholds to work to. Everything you generate, you get paid for. Your basic rises with each promotion but will start from £20,000 - £28,000 and you will be set a target from day 1 to work towards. Here are a list of the other benefits you can get:
* Flexible working hours after 12 months,
* Employee Discount Scheme at certain retailers,
* A coaching scheme with a dedicated coach throughout your Montash career at any level,
* 23 days annual leave with a generous break over Christmas (This year we have 6 additional days off not including weekends)
* 1 CSR day a year which you can use to support a charity of your choice doing an activity of your choice,
* Holiday incentives from day 1 as well as quarterly performance lunch's, team incentives and awards.
What happens when you start?
You start with a 12 week on-boarding programme for your first 3 months which takes you through each day which we tailor to your learning style to ensure that you get the best out of the training. We have researched at length the best training methods to ensure we can tailor to each style of learning.
Our Training is not just sitting in a room watching videos or listening to the same person talk for hours on end. We blend classroom style training with role playing, 1-1 coaching, team sessions, live listening and much more to ensure that we help develop in line with your ambition.
Does this sound like something you want to explore more? Get in touch and let's find the Montash in you.