UI/UX Specialist required. A UI/UX Specialist who holds current SC Clearance is required by Montash's client, a leading consultancy, on an initial six month contract (very strong chance it will extend to at least another 6 months). The role will be based from London but is remote initially.
The UI/UX Specialist will have the following skills/experience:
- business analysis across the full project lifecycle;
- working in an Agile environment;
- being comfortable working in a DevOps environment and on applications modernisation projects;
- user research;
- user interface design, clickable prototypes; wireframing (eg. use of Balsamiq) and end-to-end user experience design
- Hold active SC Clearance
You will need to demonstrate evidence of:
- producing documentation such as: presentations, briefings, feature specifications, process maps, user personas, user journeys and user stories;
- excellent stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with a broad range of people, both verbal and in writing, using excellent business English;
- a dynamic attitude, self-starter and initiative-taker; a logical thinker and quick learner;
- the ability to work in a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment.
The UI/UX Specialist will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- data analysis and synthesis of findings;
- eye-tracking software;
- focus groups and deep user research;
- some experience with HTML5/CSS and equivalents;
- the ability and desire to teach/cascade skills to others;
- experience of working within a government department and .gov.uk content as part of a team that has delivered service through Discovery/Alpha/Beta and Live.
If you have SC Clearance and this sounds like a good fit please apply immediately.