Use-Case Developer (Splunk) - The Hague - Long Term Contract
A leading client is looking for a senior Use Case developer, with a large focus on Splunk.
You will join a large, innovative team who are focused on threat defence and intelligence.
The organisation has a large focus on SIEM, and the Use Case Developer will have a strong SIEM and threat intelligence background.
The Use Case Developer will have a background and good understanding of logs, being able to interpret and convey their results.
- Minimum 5 years Security specialism
- 3+ years Use Case Development experience.
- 3+ years Splunk experience
- Strong SIEM background
- Fluent English
- Start date - ASAP
- Initial 6-month contract - long term project high scope of extension
- Possible remote working (1-2 days depending)
- Rate - Flexible