Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 Client to source a UX Designer for an initial 3 month contract based in Luton.
The project is working on package holiday project, and is essentially to enhance the offering so customers can select their own rooms / cabins / suites ect.
Wire framing is to commence on 13/02, so ideally the UX Designer will be on board by 11/02. The project team currently consists of a BA , PM, Product Owner and Developers
The key duties of the successful UX designer will be ; Design work, testing and user testing, amd amendments and tweaks post testing.
There are various challenges;
- The business has a lot of stakeholders
- You must be able to hit the ground running
- There is often changes in flight last minute
- Must be able to move at a fast pace.
Skills in order of priority:
- Proven UX Designer - someone with a real slant towards the customer experience
- Anyone with airline seats, theatre or event seats selection type experience would go to the top of the pile
- Proven track record in large scale Ecommerce environments
- Responsive design
- UCD Design
- Design based on user requirements and make the design work with the customer in mind rather than design based on business requirements
- Able to work at fast pace
- Able to work autonomously
- Good communications skills
UX Designer / UX / User Experience / User Centered Design / UX Consultant / User design / User centered Design / agile / UCD / responsive design / user requirements / customer experience / ecommerce / booking system / travel / retail / airline / hospitality