UX Designer required. A UX Designer is required by Montash's client, a leading media company based in West London, on an initial six month contract.
The UX Designer will come from a product driven background and will be a personality who can come up with fresh ideas and not be afraid to showcase them. You will come from an agile background and have the following experience:
- Expertise in the User Centred Design processes
- Experience in translating audience research and business requirements into effective experience design solutions.
- Experienced in applying A/B and Multivariate testing.
- Ability to produce user journeys, flow diagrams, wireframes, sitemaps, functional specifications, guidelines and client facing documentation.
- Ability to visualise experiences through lo and hi fidelity sketches, storyboards, mockups and prototypes.
- Expert user of a wide range of digital tools for conceptualising, designing and prototyping e.g. Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision, Principle etc...
- Expertise in usability and accessibility including the ability to run usability testing sessions to evaluate designs and identify the needs of our users.
- Knowledge and experience of information architecture.
- Experience in working with multiple brands across a range of platforms.
Ideally you'll have this too:
- Experience in designing video on demand products and a deep understanding of how the audience interacts with these services across responsive web, mobile and connected TVs.
- Experience in designing video on demand subscription services.
- Experience of working in a digital media/broadcast company.
- Experience applying UCD processes in the development of a product for web browser, mobile app and connected TVs
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the strategy for user experience design projects across a full range of online platforms and brands. Ensuring products embrace the values of its audiences and the needs of the business.
- Execute the experience design solutions for responsive web, mobile and connected TVs.
- Utilize User Centred Design to identify opportunities and their solutions. Communicating progress and design intent to stakeholders.
- Use research and data, to design products that meet both user and business needs. Evolving experiences to reflect user trends and emerging technologies.
- Validation products and features with the users, ensuring experiences are useful and usable by the broadest of audiences.
- Work with the UX&D team, Product and Engineering colleagues to define requirements and deliver innovative solutions through a User Centred Design approach.
- Ensure that the experience design output is viewed as a leading innovator by the media industry and international audiences.
- Ensure the design output is scalable and can support the breadth of their online products and brands.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately. There is multiple headcount.