Montash are engaged with a FTSE 250 challenger bank on an exclusive greenfield project to re-design an online platform. The platform will be replaced part by part using new technologies allowing the senior leaders within the bank to build a brand-new team of highly skilled individuals to complete the project.
The position will be based primarily in the City of London with 2 days per week spent in the company's headquarters on the outskirts of the city, paying up to £75,000.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimise existing designs and processes
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Produce appropriate management information for which decisions can be driven from
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Maintenance and communication of user research
- Adhere to the change delivery policy
- Work and communicate effectively with the product owner, QA, Business, Delivery and Technical teams
- Regulatory environments
- Extensive years of UI-UX experience
- Experience in platform creation programmes (desirable)
- Experience of Agile delivery experience (Scrum desired)
- Able to provide portfolio to demonstrate examples of prototypes, user research feedback, design systems and wireframes
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, Power-Point, Visio)
- Knowledge of Conduct Rules
- Good knowledge of the main system/software development lifecycles (SDLC) (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Lean UX, Design Principles)
- Experience with appropriate tools (e.g. Java Script, Axure, Figma, Invision, HotJar)
- Enterprise thinker
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines