UX Researcher required. A UX Researcher is required by Montash's client, who are a media company based in West London, on a one year contract. Please note we are looking for researchers here, not designers.
The UX Researcher will come from an agile background and have experience of carrying out research for online products, with a deep understanding of how the audience interacts with these services.
The UX Researcher will have expertise in quantitive and qualitative research techniques to identify the audience's needs and evaluate designs, as well as the ability to research, analyse data and translate user and business requirements into effective solutions.
The UX Researcher must have experience of the User Centred Design processes and inputting research outcomes to drive informed design decisions and validating solutions.
The UX Researcher will be experienced in the execution of A/B and multivariate testing and analysing the results. The UX Researcher will be an expert user of a wide range of digital tools to carry out research, validations of designs and the creation of client facing documentation and have experience in enterprise level analytics tools.
Further to this, the UX Researcher will also have experience of applying behavioural science techniques, experience of running and facilitating multi-disciplinary research workshops and experience of using research outcomes to define product objectives with product teams.
The UX Researcher's key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the strategy and vision for user experience and design projects across a full range of platforms.
- Ensuring products embrace the needs of its audience and the goals of the business.
- Planning and conducting quantitive and qualitative research to understand international audiences - and analysing the results and drive informed design decisions.
- Validating the user experience design, ensuring product are useful, usable and engaging - communicating research insights, opportunities and solutions outcomes to stakeholders.
- Defining multivariate and A/B testing requirements, implement on product and analyse results.
- Participating in the ideation process, utilising User Centred Design to identify opportunities and their solutions for responsive web, mobile and connected TVs.
- Work with the UX&D, Product and Analysts colleagues to turn research findings into product goals and requirements.
- Work closely with overseas counterparts across the business to become a source of understanding of international audiences. Defining data profiles and segmentation for online.
- Utilise behavioural science to engage audiences and help them to have a more relevant experience.
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.