Montash have been engaged by a leading Consultancy to source a UX researcher for a government client. This is working on a large UI project with plenty of longevity to extend. The role is outside of IR35 and will require BPSS Clearance.
The UI Project is currently in the Discovery Phase.
The team will capture requirements and perform technical evaluations ("spikes") to best prepare for subsequent development using an expanded agile delivery team, subject to the outcome of the Discovery phase. It is anticipated that the team will initially operate in a Kanban style of analysis and design that evolves into Scrum based sprint cycles as the build phase takes off.
Develop and oversee the effective creation and use of user research to inform delivery. Provide the materials necessary for the Design team to take over (UX, Content).
- Plan out research activities including the schedule of activities, methods, and allocation of resources
- Source and procure participants to conduct user research activities
- Facilitate 1-1 sessions or focus groups, guide discussions and build rapport
- Create data-driven personas and use them as a tool to support user-centred design decision-making
- Conduct user journey mapping exercises and use them as a tool to support user-centred design decision-making
- Work closely with design teams to incorporate user research findings