UX Researcher required. A UX Researcher is required to join Montash's client, a large technology company, in central London, on an initial three month contract (strong possibility for extension).
The UX Researcher will join an existing team on a User Interfaces project of a Reform programme for a government organisation - and therefore must have GDS (Government Digital Services) experience.
The UX Researcher will:
- Develop and oversee the effective creation and use of user research to inform delivery.
- Provide the materials necessary for the Design team to take over (UX, Content).
- Plan out research activities including the schedule of activities, methods, and allocation of resources
- Source and procure participants to conduct user research activities
- Facilitate 1-1 sessions or focus groups, guide discussions and build rapport
- Create data-driven personas and use them as a tool to support user-centred design decision-making
- Conduct user journey mapping exercises and use them as a tool to support user-centred design decision-making
- Work closely with design teams to incorporate user research findings
The UX Researcher will have the following experience:
- Can work across multiple streams of work
- Is competent to lead and set the tone for research in a delivery-focussed culture
- Can apply a rich toolkit of research techniques to suit the task
- Has experience of the challenges of working in an agile project within a complex programme.
- Has 4+ years of senior Agile Delivery experience
- Has GDS Experience
- Has strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Is capable of and experienced in presenting up to C-Suite level
- Is willing to go beyond the role scope
If you are a good fit for this please apply immediately.