Our client a leading Energy Company are actively seeking a Web Developer to join their development team based in Eastleigh.
The Web Developer will design, develop and maintain all core business websites and set standards and enforce development best practices.
- Previous experience in a web development role.
- Exceptional understanding of MVC framework - preferably Laravel
- Commercial experience working with Vue.js and Cordova to create hybrid apps
- Working knowledge of Linux (Debian, Centos, Ubuntu) sever technologies and Apache.
- Experience with creating and using web APIs
- Understanding of source code management and the code release process
- Experience in implementing secure payment gateways for high volume online payments
- Act as a technical authority providing advice and support on website and app best practices.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure development standards are maintained.
- Mentor and provide training junior team members.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using industry best practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services using API's and Oracle databases
- Collaborate with tech authors to create and maintain software documentation
- Bug fixing
- Create test documentation to instruct testing team what to test
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- Manage and maintain webservers to optimise delivery of content
- Plan and implement the deployment process for all websites and mobile applications
- Upgrade legacy code to modern standardised code
- Propose and plan new website technologies to enhance customer experience
- UX and UI planning and implementation
If this Web Developer role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.