Webmethods Architect / Developer required. Montash's client, a leading consultancy whose client is in the defence space, require X2 Webmethods Architect / Developer for an initial three and 10 month contract engagement respectively.
To be eligible for this role you will require Security Clearance or, as a minimum, the ability to get SC in a short period of time. You will have BPSS clearance as a minimum.
The Webmethods Architect / Developer will be responsible for:
- Working from detailed requirements produced by analysts, designing and developing interface between public and private data sources and SAP HANA, using SAG WEBmethods API and Microservices, with configuration/ development taking place using WEBmethods design and packaging tooling
- Advising on how best to create and deploy interfaces effectively, consistently and accurately
The Webmethods Architect / Developer will have the following background/skills:
- Min 3 years SAG WEBmethods interfaces plus design and development tooling
- SC preferred, BPSS minimum
- Committed team player, able to work effectively fully remotely
- Quick starter, able to be immediately productive with limited knowledge transfer
- Good previous relationship with SAG
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.