Montash have been engaged by a leading FMCG Company to source a WFM Functional Solution Consultant for a 3-6 month contract based in Surrey.
The client are looking for a WFM Solution Consultant to be involved in the successful implementation and ongoing support of the Workforce Management Company Roadmap. You will be working closely in partnership with the Workforce Management Process leads
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience with Infor, SAP-Kronos or Reflexis looking to take their next step into deploying WFM systems on a global scale.
The client are deploying Infor so this would be preferable.
- Leading the technical design of Global Solution Template for the functional area
- Partner with the global process owner and business design lead to gain business direction for the functional area of design
- Act as the conduit between IT and the project teams, ensuring requirements are properly understood and captured
- Lead the definition of business processes and system requirements, ensuring there is optimal fit between people, process, technology and governance bringing a customer centric view
- Lead the defined system and process area applying knowledge to contribute to support delivery of the functional team
- Introduce internal/external leading practices to standardise the solution and control design in line with solution standards and key principles across Operations, WFM, HCM & Payroll, while ensuring local compliance requirements are not compromised
- Lead the upstream and downstream solution design within the functions outside WFM (e.g. HCM and Payroll) to drive end to end solution effectiveness and efficiency
Manage all system tests to ensure compatibility of production design into functional design
Create project deliverables and complete key deliverables in accordance with the project plan timeline
Participate in the development and governance of the WFM system data structures/workflows/security/access etc. ensuring they meet WFM and business requirements
Support the development of the Global HR IT Support Model
Prepare all high quality documents for all system configurations and processes
Execute all internal processes and perform audits to ensure integrity of all systems and collaborate with functional users to develop all business processes for various human resources systems and provide support to all associate activities
Provide support for troubleshooting issues, resolving all queries and quickly escalating any technical issues to our provider that need further investigation
Contribute to delivery of BAU change in line with system specialism, acting as a subject matter expert
- 5 years experience of using and managing a variety of WFM Solutions and applications, including time and attendance, labour scheduling, demand planning and forecasting.
- Infor experience ideally
- Experience in at least 2 WFM System implementations
- Experience in taking ownership for deliverables
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in working with third party Implementation partners