Our client an IT business have an exciting opportunity for a Workforce Management Functional Solution Consultant to join their team on a 3 month contract (with likelihood of extension) based in Chertsey, Surrey.
The WFM Functional Solution Consultant will be involved in the successful implementation and ongoing support of the WFM Technology roadmap. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience with Infor, SAP-Kronos or Reflexis looking to take their next step into deploying WFM systems on a global scale.
- Infor workforce management system experience highly desirable - if not experience with Kronos or Reflexis will be considered.
- At least 2 international WFM System implementations end to end
- 5 years' experience using and managing a variety of WFM solutions and applications, including Time & Attendance, Labour Scheduling, Demand Planning and Forecasting.
- Experience in working with a third-party Implementation Partner
- Experience managing a team onshore and offshore
- Previous experience working for a multi-national organisation
- Lead the technical design of Global Solution Template for functional area
- Partner with Global Process Owner and the Business Design Lead to gain business direction for the functional area of design
- Act as the conduit between IT and the project teams, ensuring requirements are properly understood and captured
- Lead the definition of business processes and system requirements
- Analyse business requirements and provide advice on scope and options for process, systems and operational improvements
- Introduce internal/external leading practices to standardise the solution and control design
- Lead the design and creation of selective prototypes to demonstrate usability of the system template
- Manage all system tests
- Participate in the development and governance of the WFM system data structures / workflows / security / access etc. ensuring they meet WFM and business requirements
- Support the development of the Global HR IT Support Model
- Prepare all high-quality documents for all system configurations and processes
- Provide support for troubleshooting issues
- Contribute to delivery of BAU change in line with system specialism, acting as a subject matter expert
If you fit this role, please apply immediately.