Montash has been engaged by a leading Consultancy to source a Windows Infrastructure Technical Architect for a 3 - 6 month contract based in Coventry.
The client are currently in the process of migrating a number of different applications to a Hybrid Cloud environment. They are looking for a Windows Infrastructure Technical Architect to cover the detailed design of windows/linux environments within a Cisco UCS on premise cloud
The Client will provide Gold Builds and will also be responsible for all operations
The Windows Technical Architect will have the following experience:
- the customer will provide Gold builds and will also be responsible for all operations.
- also need an antivirus design & BIG creating for both Data Centre's
- SCOM for patching the windows server
- Symantec endpoint Protection
- Design of bastion hosts using windows terminal server
- Needs to be able to support the Wintel and migration engineers and support the migration teams.