Position: x2 Java Developers
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Winterthur (Switzerland) - 80 / 100%
Duration: 6 Months - extension possible
Montash are partnered with an International Financial client at their offices in Switzerland who are digitalising their business processes. Your team will be redesigning the B2C online tool for the purchasing of property insurance with, the aim is to give the optimum digital experience to the more than 2 million loyal customers.
A Greenfield opportunity for an experienced Java developer with a Customer-Oriented-Focus.
Your Current Profile:
- Deep understanding of IT fundamentals
- Ability to care for clean and testable code
- 3 years+ experience in Java, Spring Boot, NoSQL, GIT, Maven, Jenkins
- Understanding RESTful Microservice Architecture
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of BPM platforms, Cloud Solutions, Docker, Openshift
- Functional programming skills would be excellent plus
- Ability to work with others to contribute to large projects
- Positive interpersonal relationship with others in communication and problem resolution
- Fluent in German and English (Spoken and Writing)
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with agile software development
- Willingness to continuously overcome new challenges and assist in problem solving.