Montash are the exclusive partner for this piece of recruitment at a growing financial organization. They are looking to hire a 2nd Line IT support Analyst as part of thier continual service improvement and commitment to a strong IT Support Team, we have a requirement to appoint an IT Support Analyst to contribute to the day to day running of the support function.
You will play a key role in working collaboratively with the team to keep IT procedures and best practise up to date and identify areas for improvement.
You will also be accountable for 2nd line operations support and maintenance in relation to Desktops, Laptops, Mobile, Tablets, Printers and peripherals.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be required to understand the technical environment implemented in order to be able to correctly assist and advise stakeholders.
You will have an exceptional eye for detail and be highly detail oriented; you should fully understand the scrutiny and compliance required within a growing financial services company.
The successful candidate will be someone who is enthusiastic, driven, professional, willing to learn, has the confidence to act quickly and efficiently, will remain calm under pressure. Be very comfortable working to strict deadlines and managing multiple concurrent streams.
Shift Pattern: 7:45 - 16:15, 10:30 19:00
Experience and Skills Required
- Working with an IT Helpdesk with SLAs for IT service delivery to an organisation with over 500 users.
- Working within an ITIL framework
- Experience of providing IT support to remote workers via phone and remotely.
- User account management with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Building, deploying and the support of desktop computer and applications including Windows 7, 8 and Office 2010.
- Windows 7,8
- Office 2007/2010/2013
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange Basic Administration
- TCP IP (DHCP, DNS)
- Installation and movement of IT equipment